Saturday, May 5, 2012

#cbsnap Days 2, 3 and 5

I skipped day #4 because it was retail therapy, and I didn't go shopping. I had some ideas, but didn't feel like staging a fake shopping spree.

Butternut is the color of his diaper.

My dinner that night.

Evan reaching a milestone.

Today, day 5, Evan rolled over from back to belly for the first time, and that is what is captured in the last photo. I was so excited. Much more excited than when he rolled from belly to back. Also, today is MIL's birthday... so happy birthday! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. If you’d like to accept this award then please take it to your blog and pass it on – if this is not your cup of tea then please accept this as a compliment on your blog. http://www.goodgirlgonewife.com/2012/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete